- 92 per cent of us can name at least one of our neighbours and 95 per cent of us would recognise our neighbours at the supermarket
- More than 70 per cent of us have a contact number for a neighbour and would be happy to borrow a cup of sugar
- Almost everyone would ask a neighbour for help in an emergency – only 3 per cent of us wouldn’t be comfortable doing that.
- Nearly 80 per cent of us would watch over our neighbour’s house, or ask a neighbour to watch over our own house
- 60 per cent of us have been to a social event at a neighbours
- Only a third of us have our neighbours’ emergency contact – something to think about.
A thriving neighbourhood has so many benefits from socialisation to safety and everything in between. We want to give you a good excuse to say hello to your neighbour - with a bag of breakfast.
Click here, then choose your favourite blend to enjoy 10% offyour next order and 2 FREE samplers (4 serve bag) of the same blend for 2 of your neighbours. * The discount code will be automatically applied at checkout, offer is available for the month of November.