CHOCOLATE & CRANBERRY MUESLI SLICE
How good does this slice look? Perfect timing for a healthy lunchbox filler or healthy afterschool or work snack.
1c Te Atatu muesli (we used Original Blend for this, but you could also use the Healthy or Gluten Free Blends)
2/3c plain flour
1/2c coconut sugar
1/2c dried cranberries, unsweetened
1/2c dark chocolate chips
1/2t baking powder
130g butter, melted
3T runny honey
2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 20x20cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl then pour into dry ingredients. Mix together until just mixed. Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through and browning at the edges.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing. Keep in an airtight container.
Would you love to have a deliciously healthy muesli delivered to your door each month AND save 25% on the regular price each time? Find out about our subscription service here.