The perfect bar for breakfast if you are away from home, or between meals or after a workout. It's full of goodness to refuel your body and keep you going.
2 1/2c Te Atatu Toasted Paleo blend
1/4c dried cranberries or apricots
50g coconut oil
50g coconut sugar
1/4c honey (or brown rice syrup)
1/4c date paste
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 160 C and line a 20x20cm baking tin.
- Mix the muesli and dried fruit together in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the coconut oil, sugar, honey and date paste over a low heat, stirring until softened and blended.
- Pour the mixture into the muesli and mix well. Pour into the prepared tray and press down evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until very lightly browned and allow to cool and cut into 12 bars.
- Wrap separately in baking paper or in small ziplock bags and store in the fridge. They are ok in the pantry, but will be much softer and won't keep as long